United Relief Foundation, Inc. (United Relief Foundation) is an IRS designated (FEIN #20-4374530 – view IRS letter of determination) tax exempt 501 (c) (3) humanitarian aid organization chartered as a not-for-profit by the State of Illinois on February 2, 2006.
Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law and subject to the conditions of United Relief Foundation’s Donations Policy setforthwith:
- The United Relief Foundation will refrain from providing advice about the tax or other treatment of donations.
- The United Relief Foundation will advise donors to seek guidance from a tax professional to assist them in the tax-deduction determination and filing.
- Acceptance of any donation is at the discretion of the United Relief Foundation.
- All donations are irrevocable contributions to the United Relief Foundation.
- Use of any donation is solely at the discretion of the United Relief Foundation consistent with the purpose, projects and programs of the United Relief Foundation.
- The United Relief Foundation will accept donations of cash or publicly traded securities.
- In-kind donations will be accepted at the discretion of the United Relief Foundation.
- Certain non-monetary donations, such as but not limited to: real property, personal property, in-kind donations, non-liquid securities, and contributions whose sources are not transparent or whose use is restricted in some manner, must be reviewed prior to acceptance due to the special obligations raised or liabilities they may pose for United Relief Foundation.
- The United Relief Foundation will provide acknowledgments to donors meeting tax requirements for property received by the charity as a gift (donation). However, except for donation of cash, no value shall be ascribed to any receipt or other form of substantiation of a donation received by United Relief Foundation.
- The United Relief Foundation will respect a donor’s desire to remain anonymous. With respect to anonymous donations, the United Relief Foundation will restrict information about the donor to only those individuals within, or working for, the Foundation with a need to know.
- The United Relief Foundation will not compensate, whether through commissions, finders’ fees, or other means, any third party for directing a donation or a donor to the United Relief Foundation.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for UnitedReliefFoundation.org (“website”).
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill any request that requires us to do so.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email with matters that are directly related to the United Relief Foundation.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not store sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
3. Third Party Providers
It is prudent for the United Relief Foundation to engage volunteer and contracted licensed professionals, whom when deemed appropriate by the United Relief Foundation will be identified.
The United Relief Foundation uses PayPal for the collections and processing of online donations. Please review PayPal privacy policies [link] applicable to making a donation online from UnitedReliefFoundation.org
Inquires Are Welcomed
To provide an appropriate response, we ask that you email your inquiry, which then shall be addressed by United Relief Foundation’s compliance attorney Richard Valentino. However, you may also call (888) 718-0989 Ext. 1